jobs in South Island
- Experience is preferred but not essential, as you will be provided with training.
- Fancy working by the beach this summer?
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Glassons is an iconic women’s fashion brand that is dedicated to delivering the latest trends by drawing inspiration from all over the world.
- Looking for a role with flexible working days?
- We're about giving opportunities to people with the right attitude, drive and team fit.
- Providing best in class customer service based on a fine understanding of the nature of e-commerce business.
- Advisory and support services for our international…
- Ensuring the kitchen is kept clean and tidy in accordance to current Health & Hytiene regulations.
- As a keymember of the kitchen team, you will be responsible…
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- The best damn full and part timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a time.
- As a pivotal member of our team you will be a quick thinker who will be able to deliver effective, confidential and professional support to our staff, providing…
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- Warehousing, picking & packing experience a bonus but not essential - Full training provided.
- Guaranteed work through to Jan/Feb if you have the right attitude!
- Applicants for this position should have a NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Not only that, you'll be making friends and developing some seriously valuable…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.