jobs in South Island
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
- As a customer service representative you will be serving customers,…
- Our recruitment process will include an online interview, a practical drive along with pre-employment checks (including drug and medical, reference check, right…
- Must have own vehicle and full licence.
- We are looking for general factory workers for various clients.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- A variety of shifts are required to be worked each week including nights and weekends.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of one year Healthcare…
- Only applications from those with the legal right and ability to work in New Zealand will be considered for this position.
Porters Ski Area
- We are very proud of our reputation in this area.
- We are a go-to mountain for many schools and those wishing to learn.
- Being part of the Canterbury District Health Board, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing…
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- It is designed to prepare students with the knowledge and experience necessary for commissioned service and the beginning of a career in leadership.
- The ability to be flexible with working hours and take on extra hours when required.
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.