jobs in South Island
Selwyn District, Canterbury
Dunedin City, Otago
- This is a great opportunity for anyone who enjoys meeting different people from all over the world.
- We look forward to having you join our team over summer!!
- A good understanding of merchandising principles.
- Sales and Service Assistant - Merchandising.
- As New Zealand's leading department store, we realise the…
- You must hold a valid visa to be considered for vacancies with Farmers.
- Keep your details up to date and our talented Recruitment Team will assess your…
Heritage Hotel Management
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- Great staff benefits including uniform and complimentary hotel nights.
- With your front office experience packed neatly in your luggage, right next to your warm…
- From Australia to the world - The Cotton On Group (known in-house as COG) is Australia's largest global retailer.
- WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR.
- Our team are constantly receiving huge volumes of goods, then processing and despatching them across the country.
- Problem solving and time management skills.
- Above all else successful Temps are flexible, reliable and pride themselves on their customer service.
- An excellent understanding of Microsoft Office software.
- Ensuring the kitchen is kept clean and tidy in accordance to current Health & Hytiene regulations.
- As a keymember of the kitchen team, you will be responsible…
- Experience in front office hotel reception is preferred.
- The flexibility to stay overnight at the hotel some nights is required.
- Guest check-ins and check-outs.
- Now over 50 years old, we offer not only a unique experience for visitors, but also an awesome place to work.
- Mō tātou, ā, mō kā uri ā muri ake nei - for us and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.