jobs in Southland
- We have a long and proud history of serving more than 60,000 customers everyday in more than 90 stores throughout NZ and counting!
- Eligibility to work in NZ.
- We are a regionally significant business: with annual revenue, in excess of $2bn, 7,000 employees, seven offshore offices, 14 processing sites in New Zealand…
- The Warehouse is the brand that began it all.
- Founded in 1982 by Sir Stephen Tindall, the first ‘red shed’ challenged established retailers and proved popular…
- We are looking for individuals who are happy to be flexible and available at short notice to pick up hours.
- We're currently looking for a casual Salespeople to…
- You will be working rostered shifts from Monday to Saturday which can be flexible to suit the right candidate.
- Help us build New Zealand!
- With a roll of around 500 students, the school is large enough to provide a wide and varied curriculum, including a thriving Technology department, while having…
Aitken Joinery Ltd
- The opportunity to join a very successful team which will be committed to ensuring your continued growth and development.competitive renumeration package,…
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- The farms are overseen and managed by high calibre long term personnel of 5 -10…
Scenic Hotel Group
- So if you are a people-orientated person who likes working in a dynamic team, have a high level of professionalism and if you are flexible in your working hours…
Scenic Hotel Group
- A current LCQ or duty manager certificate would be advantageous.
- All applicants must have the right to work and reside in New Zealand at the time of application…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.