jobs in Southland
- Experience working with foreign currencies is not essential, as full training will be provided.
- Understand current marketing campaigns and how they add value to…
- You will also be able to manage conflict, recognise when there is a need for service or process improvements and be IT confident and display the ST John Core…
- Based at Tiwai Point, NZAS makes aluminium with one of the lowest carbon footprints in the world, and it is the only smelter in the world making ultra-high…
- We are looking for a person who loves dealing with customers and the ability to offer solutions.
- The person would need to be an effective communicator and have…
- Ryman Healthcare's Rowena Jackson Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus.
- Are you a driven and experienced Maintenance Person looking for a…
- Our candidates have a variety of skills and experience, they're flexible and able to work well on their own or as part of a team.
- Have the right to work in NZ.
Organic Farm New Zealand
Te Anau, Southland
- Please email a current CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Desirable Criteria: • Property renovation and / or woodwork and painting experience is…
- An Opportunity in the Horticulture Industry!
- Are you an enthusiastic self motivated person currently working on a farm, vineyard or orchard?
- This is a Monday to Friday role; however a key component will require the successful candidate to be flexible.
- Looking for your next challenge?
- Every year 16,000 students choose to study at MIT, and over 1500 staff choose to make it their place of work.
- We offer a variety of courses from certificates to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.