jobs in Sumner, Canterbury
You refined by:
- You will work independently and as part of a large team servicing our guest rooms.
- Responsible for hotels main product – the hotel room, having high standards…
- Sales is a part of our roles, with a clear focus on doing what's right for our customer.
- Working at Spark will challenge you, broaden your horizons and open new…
Te Runanga Group
- A high achiever in their current role and want to make the next step in their career a positive one.
- Our Dairy team consists of eight dairy farms and five dairy…
- Closing Date for applications is Friday 7th February 2020 at 5pm.
- NZCare is a National provider of a range of support services to people with intellectual and…
- Reporting to the Assistant Manager you will need to provide excellent and efficient service for the guest arrival and departure.
- This production role will appeal to people who are reliable, fit and active, quality conscious and enjoy working as part of a hands-on team.
- Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand's leading retailers by joining our fantastic Furniture team!
- This is a full time position in our Hornby store.
Tonkin + Taylor
- The role will be a combination of reception and office administration duties where you will deal with many different aspects of a busy office, including…
- Hours of Work: Full time, Fixed Term up to 12 months, Secondments considered for current Council staff.
- To view the position description please click on the…
- We look forward to receiving your application - please ensure you submit a current CV.
- Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is a global leader travel retail…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.