jobs in Sumner, Canterbury
You refined by:
- Looking for a role with flexible working days?
- The days and hours needed will vary each week so we need you to be flexible with your availability and ideally be…
- Sales Professional | Part Time | Christchurch CBD.
- Creates outstanding customer experiences, driven to succeed, loves a target, truly professional, values…
- Cleaner Position available, join our team today!
- At the Ultimate Care Group we promise to care.
- We provide our residents and their families with exceptional…
Advanced Personnel Ltd
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- To be successful in this role you will need to be: Able to Work shiftsPhysically…
- Nurse Maude has been caring for the people of the community for over 100 years.
- Hold a full New Zealand drivers licence, and have your own reliable transport.
Golden Healthcare Group
- A current and applicable work visa.
- Therefore, a current drivers licence is essential.
- A current NZ Drivers Licence.
- With over 4000 staff working with us across New Zealand, we can offer a range of opportunities for people with the right drive, experience and ambition.
- At Spark, not only are we customer inspired but we're also about making you feel at valued and appreciated.
- At Spark we're proud of helping all of New Zealand…
- We provide treatment and services for those experiencing issues with alcohol and drugs, mental illness and related issues.
- Ability to work with youth at risk.
- It is required that applicants have their restricted or above driver's licence .
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR PART-TIME WORK?
- Are you an EXPERIENCED Barista?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.