jobs in Sumner, Canterbury
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Closing Date for applications is Friday 7th February 2020 at 5pm.
- NZCare is a National provider of a range of support services to people with intellectual and…
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Are you looking for work?
- Remarkable Labour are keen to get you working.
Antarctica New Zealand
- At least three years’ experience in providing reception and administrative assistance.
- Systematic and organised, with an ability to be flexible and adaptive to…
- The successful candidate will need to have a minimum Class 1 Driver’s licence and have the ability to pass an NZ police check.
- We look forward to receiving your application - please ensure you submit a current CV.
- Lagardère Travel Retail Pacific is a global leader travel retail…
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- The role primarily focuses on the smooth and effective completion of all administrative tasks and office support including providing reception cover.
- You will be flexible and able to work independently as well as being a true team player in an environment where you can thrive and learn.
- A fun and vibrant working environment.
- As one of our Detailing team, you'll be responsible for making our vehicles look as clean as Will Smith's rap, ready for…
- Flexible working hours - you choose the days and times that work for you (must be available a minimum of 2 full days per week).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.