jobs in Sydenham, Canterbury
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Delivering pizzas and other products to customers.
- Providing quality customer service at the door.
- Driving safely at all times.
- Customer service and conflict resolution.
- Safety and security during a shift.
- Forklift and Class 2 licence endorsements are desirable.
- CARTERS is a unique New Zealand owned and operated business and we've helped build the country for over…
- HV Spare Parts Industry Leader.
- We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Spare Parts Interpreter who is willing to go the extra mile to develop Sales…
- All PPE gear will be provided.
- Looking for candidates open for casual work when required for work and flexible with working hours.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.