jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
You refined by:
Unsworth Heights, Auckland
- Join us on our journey to establish a world class retirement village practising and fostering a resident-directed model of care.
- Provide a welcoming and professional reception service to all visitors entering our facilities.
- Previous experience in a Customer Service role, experience in…
- Located in the heart of New Lynn, Metlifecare's Crestwood is a spacious retirement village that's full of possibilities.
- We will provide a friendly, relaxed and flexible working environment with good rates of pay.
- AUCKLAND EVENT CLEANER POSITIONS AVAILABLE.
- You will need to enjoy hard work in the garden.
- Leaf blowing, bark laying, weed spraying (not too potent), weeding, light branch trimming.
- Welcome to Programmed, we look forward to working closely with you while this transition from your current agency to Programmed takes place.
- Looking for person experienced in cleaning, tidying, likes organising around the house.
- We have big friendly quiet dog and cat.
- We are near Mellons Bay Beach.
- Your licence is required, we can provide a car.
- In- house baby-sitter/ after school carer for three fantastic girls aged 11, 9 and 6.
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- Exact days can be flexible around applicants’ schedules.
- Work with one of the best out of school care centres in West Auckland.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.