jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
- Please note that all applications must be submitted through the online application process.
- Please note we are happy to answer your questions but we do not…
- Committed to continuous improvement - you will be able to deliver relevant and timely administrative and reception support to the clinical teams and reception…
- This busy restaurant requires wait staff!
- Your tasks and duties will be:
- Setting up and clearing tables.
- Shifts are rostered and can be negotiated.
- Follow our residents individual care plans to ensure the best and safest care is provided.
- Ryman Healthcare's Possum Bourne Retirement Village has a strong…
- Experience in the Finance and/or Insurance industry will be an advantage however extensive training on our systems, products and services will be provided to…
Auckland Kindergarten Association
- You must have the legal right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this position.
- Excellent and supportive interpersonal communication skills - including…
Auckland City, Auckland
- You must be able to work roster based shifts, including late nights, weekends and public holidays.
- We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our great…
- On-the-job training and support will be provided.
- This is a crucial role on any project - we value confidentiality and ensuring that the correct information is…
- The hours are Monday to Friday 2.30-5.30pm , can be a little flexible.
- We are looking for someone to do the dishes and cleanup at the end of the bakery shift.
- At Spark we're all about creating ways for customers to get the most out of their technology.
- We're on the hunt for a Sales Support (Admin) person based at our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.