jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
You refined by:
Auckland City, Auckland
North Shore City, Auckland
Mount Wellington, Auckland
Auckland CBD, Auckland
East Tamaki, Auckland
Manukau City, Auckland
Mount Roskill, Auckland
Mount Eden, Auckland
Mount Albert, Auckland
- At Douglas you'll be supported by a great team of people who take pride in what they do - making pharmaceutical products that make a difference to people's…
- We're a sharp, fast-paced casual bar in the heart of Auckland Central Viaduct, we take Hospitality seriously and we're looking for an awesome Bar Staff to join…
- Selection Criteria Essential: Do you have the right to work in New Zealand?
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
- The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students in a safe, inclusive…
- You'll have the ability to be reactive to sales/trends in the market, have an understanding of how to expand on successes within the range, and be able to…
- Jobs available at multiple sites!
- Customer focus is our no1 priority!
- Fast-paced Grab n Go style coffee operation.
- Basic details for our Panmure site:
- We are a wholesale company based in East Tamaki that supply general goods and merchandise to a variety of retail stores throughout New Zealand.
- We are looking for a skilled accounting clerk to perform a variety of accounting, book keeping and financial tasks.
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
- You will be committed to providing excellent reception services for students and staff across all cultures and ages.
- Interesting and varied full-time role.
- We specialise in providing floatation services to the general public, enthusiasts, athletes, professionals, artists, students and anybody else who wishes to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.