jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
- There will be alternating shifts with about 15 hours total over a fortnight although there will be opportunities to cover.
- Keeping the store neat and tidy.
- This is likely to increase over the coming year as the business grows so ideally looking for someone who would like to commit long term!
- Due to the long-term commitment required and as this an unskilled position this employer is not in a position to sponsor work visa's, For this reason, anyone on…
- Ideally you would be enrolled at the School of Pharmacy in Auckland- this is a great opportunity for Pharmacy students to gain more experience.
- Admin Duties (Appropriate Training will be provided).
- Training will be provided to the successful applicant.
- TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED FOR THE RIGHT PERSON*.
- While experience in a similar role would be a definite advantage to your application , we are largely seeking those with the right attitude and great…
- We are on the hunt for an administrative ‘superstar’, who can roll with the punches and move with pace, all while making sure our salespeople, business owner…
- Be eligible to work in New Zealand (NZ citizen, resident or a valid student/work visa).
- We are a New Zealand owned Life Sciences company that supplies raw…
- Because of this, you will be required to work nights as well as during the day.
- Be flexible with your availability.
- To apply for this position you must:
- With over 40 branches nationwide, and over 860 employees, our company is one of New Zealand’s largest and most successful waste services providers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.