jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
You refined by:
Auckland Council (undo)
- Exciting opportunity in performing arts and live entertainment industry.
- Gain invaluable experience for your career in a high-profile environment.
- A current, full clean NZ driver’s licence is required.
- You’ll work in the community, often flying solo, tackling tasks with the support of a large team.
- As this role might require you to travel around the region using Council vehicles, you’ll ideally hold a valid New Zealand driver’s licence.
- In this role, you will get the opportunity to assist with our exciting events; these may take place outside of your regular evening hours, such as during…
- For the right talented and committed individual, this will be your dream job.
- A relocation package will be offered to the successful applicant including…
- Customer facing specialist / consultant role.
- Utilise world leading industry technology.
- Join one of New Zealand's largest geospatial teams.
- Te Manawa is open seven days a week so flexibility around working hours including early mornings, late nights, weekends and public holidays is required.
- We are looking for a Grants Coordinator, the key purpose of this role is to work with the internal stakeholders, the general public and local boards on funding…
- This role is classified as a Children's Worker role under the Vulnerable Children Act 2014.
- Use your swimming prowess to support your community and promote…
- If you want to be part of an energetic and tight-knit team making a difference in the community, then apply now!
- He kōrero mōu: About you.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.