jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
You refined by:
New Zealand Government (undo)
- Extensive experience in front-line reception work.
- Applicants must be a New Zealand citizen, New Zealand Resident Permit holder, Australian citizen or an…
- We ensure INZ's visa decision-making offices (both offshore and onshore), and its frontline operations at border operate effectively.
- Please visit the HDC website for the position description and to complete the online application form: https://www.hdc.org.nz/job-vacancies.
- A current CV and completion of the online application questions is required.
- As part of our MSD Housing Team, you will field a range of housing queries and will…
- About you: The successful applicant will be optimistic, able to relate well to rangatahi and their whanau, work alongside a variety of agencies, be flexible,…
- NZDF is an inclusive organisation that is open to flexible working arrangements and welcomes applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity,…
- For tracking purposes, all applications must be submitted via our online process.
- You can view a detailed position description at the site, as well as complete…
- Applications submitted directly through the Government Jobs website are no longer considered and will only be accepted when formally submitted through the New…
- We are currently looking for a Systems Support Specialist to join our team to support and develop core business applications, infrastructure and continued…
- You will develop and use your clinical expertise to motivate and empower people make positive changes in their lives, address a range of needs and make your…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.