jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
- Whether we re helping to register births, deaths or marriages, or assisting in passport applications, community grants or civil union and name change…
- In this permanent position as a Support Officer you'll be supporting a team of officers processing visa applications by providing vital administration support.
- We're looking for people who're passionate about making a real difference for defendants and their whanau and comfortable working in an often dynamic and fast…
- You will be provided with training and delegated powers to undertake these activities giving you powers of entry, search and detention.
- Our belief is that in the right environment, with the right people surrounding and nurturing them, any child can, and should flourish.
- This will ensure users can accurately find and connect with support partners that have the right expertise for them.
- Applications close Friday, 7 February 2020.
- Are you flexible, resilient and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done?
- At Stats NZ, you can expect to work with fantastic people in a flexible…
- To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
- Our team focuses on ensuring that everyone at the Transport…
- You will use your communication skills to influence and assist them to make the right choices, take the right actions and adjust to their new surroundings.
- You will use your communication skills to influence offenders, assisting them to make the right choices, take the right actions at the right times and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.