jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
- A tertiary social work qualification • A full, clean, valid driver's licence • Registration with the Social Work Registration Board or able to register • Strong…
- To apply for this role you must be a NZ citizen or permanent resident, or hold a valid work visa.
- To view the position description for this role, please copy &…
- The Youth Justice team work in partnership with young offenders and their families, iwi, courts, Police Youth Aid, Youth Workers, youth community organisations…
- A current and full New Zealand or international driver licence.
- An ability to motivate and support prisoners to make positive changes over the long-term.
- Are you flexible, resilient and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done?
- At Stats NZ, you can expect to work with fantastic people in a flexible…
- Must have current registration and practicing certificate.
- To view the position description for this role please copy and paste this link into a new browser:…
- We re dedicated to serving the needs of New Zealanders - whether helping to register births, deaths and marriages, assisting with passport, RealMe and…
- First, you'll be handling the administrative side of things in the office - from reception services and dealing with correspondence and people from community…
- The Refugee Quota Branch also manages the reception centre and delivery of the reception programme at the Mangere Refugee Resettlement Centre.
- You will use your communication skills to influence and assist them to make the right choices, take the right actions and adjust to their new surroundings.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.