jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
You refined by:
New Zealand Government (undo)
- We also support flexible working - talk to us about how we can help you achieve your flexible working goals, within our operational requirements.
- You will be provided with training and delegated powers to undertake these activities giving you powers of entry, search and detention.
- Are able to be flexible with hours when required.
- The current positions are newly created positions associated with (but not limited to) the Short Violence…
- We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business…
- To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
- Proven experience leading people, and influencing decision…
- A holder of a full, clean NZ drivers licence and clean criminal record.
- NOTE: when submitting your application, please submit a copy of your drivers licence and…
- We offer competitive salaries, five weeks annual leave and a benefits package including a range of insurances, flexible working arrangements and career…
- The Refugee Quota Branch also manages the reception centre and delivery of the reception programme at the Mangere Refugee Resettlement Centre.
- Why UsNZDF is an inclusive organisation that is open to flexible working arrangements and welcomes applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity,…
- Join a team with big hearts and a passion for getting things right for its children, young people and community.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.