jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
You refined by:
New Zealand Government (undo)
- The position description and the application form for the role may be downloaded from our website: http://www.hqsc.govt.nz/about-the-commission/our-people…
- To be registered under the Health Practitioners Competency Assurance Act and to hold a current practicing certificate.
- Help shape the future of Education.
- This includes deciding on applications from a local authority to use a streamlined planning process and applications for requiring authority status.
- We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business…
- To apply for this role you must hold the right to work in New Zealand or be eligible to obtain it – click here to find out more about work visa eligibility and…
- To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
- Identifying opportunities and making improvements are important…
- Full registration with New Zealand's Social Work Registration Board (SWRB) or able to register • A social worker qualification recognised by the SWRB • A full,…
- At least 8 years' post admission experience, knowledge of the financial services industry and a current practising certificate (or entitlement to one) are…
- View the position description online by clicking the link above or for further information or confidential enquires you can contact Jessi Kadow on (09) 967 1237…
- We offer competitive salaries, five weeks annual leave and a benefits package including a range of insurances, flexible working arrangements and career…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.