jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
You refined by:
New Zealand Government (undo)
- To be a New Zealand Registered Psychologist under the Health Practitioners Competency Assurance Act and hold a current practicing certificate;
- If applying internationally you must be eligible to work in New Zealand by either a current work visa or be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident.
- You must be a confident communicator, easily able to build rapport with a diverse range of people, provide appropriate feedback where necessary, and be flexible…
- Do you want to work with a highly motivated team that makes a real difference, solves real problems, and is changing the way that Massey University engages with…
- Our flexible approach to work.
- We support flexible approaches to work to ensure that we have the best person for the role.
- Our ideal candidate will offer:
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand is mandatory, including a valid work visa covering the whole period of employment if applying internationally.
- Sound working knowledge of the Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Sound judgement and decision-making.
- Strong networks within your community.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences Auckland.
- For more than 80 years, Massey University has helped shape the lives and communities of people in New…
- It is expected that a current CV and cover letter are included with your application.
- The focal point of your practice will be to lead and support the Regional…
We have removed 7 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.