jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
- Looking to use your experience in a relevant Level 1&2 Helpdesk role, your resourcefulness and, your ability to to explain technical processes to end users, in…
- Troubleshoots issues on various software applications, hardware, network and telecommunications systems and provides desktop support.
- $60 – 65k + kiwi saver.
- You will be required to advertise, screen candidates, perform reference checks and hunt for project opportunities in the early years sector.
- The right person for the job will be honest, pro-active, energetic, dedicated and hungry for success, as well as having a great sense of humour and show lots of…
- You will be a point of escalation for the Credit Control team and report directly into the Customer Relationship Manager.
- Ensure invoices and other supporting documents are sent to the appropriate cost centre owners and project managers with the right level of delegated authorities…
- Send your CV over to email@example.com, call the office on 0800 800 204 (3) for a confidential conversation or alternatively hit the apply button.
- *Applicants must have the right to work in NZ.
- We actively encourage applications from any background.
- As a Procurement Officer, you will be supporting the…
- We are looking for a vibrant, forward-thinking Team Leader to join the After Hours team in Albany.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of New…
- You will be handsomely rewarded with a strong competitive salary and benefits package including medical insurance, strong saving schemes, flexible working, top…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.