jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
- To apply, send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference HS68807.
- Ability to remain current in all technical, legislative and compliance requirements of…
- As a leading supplier for internal, flexible, acoustic and fire doors they supply solutions to a range of clients across New Zealand and Australia.
- With over 9000 vessels registered and an accumulated Gross Tonnage of 250 000 000 GT you will be joining an established, leading industry organisation.
- A hands-on Service/Workshop Manager is needed to take over the workshop & develop the business for a growing, niche transport facing industry!
- The right candidate will be an experienced Civil Project Manager with a strong track record delivering civil construction profitably and who can build a strong…
- Due to expansion of the current team we are after an experienced Mechanical Draughter for a leading mechanical engineering firm in East Tamaki.
- Exceptional role for an experienced Survey Technician looking for a great company culture, varied work and flexible environment.
- As part of a medium sized national practice, you will be working in a flat-structured organisation, where everyone is on a first name basis and a flexible…
- You'll be the right person if you're good at mentoring less experience guys and training them in techniques, machinery operation and leading by example from…
- The chance to be involved in one of NZ’s largest transportation hub projects with an expected construction value over $1 billion NZ.
- What we can offer you:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.