jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
- A valid Class 2 license, with minimum of 1 years driving experience.
- This position won't last long and is an integral cog in the well-oiled community.
- A current full driver's licence is required.
- We are seeking an enthusiastic SLT for a casual position within our speech language therapy service.
- The hours will be flexible, working to support the needs of each individual person's lifestyle.
- A commitment and passion for partnering with people and allowing…
- Training will be fully paid and provided.
- You have the right to decline shifts with good reason, but if all goes well you will work Saturday and/or Sunday from…
- We pride ourselves on being the most flexible, kind and supportive babysitting company in New Zealand and as we are continuously growing, we need more sitters…
GOODWOOD PARK HEALTHCARE GROUP
Auckland City, Auckland
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- What you will need: A level 4 qualification in Mental Health or equivalent -…
- If you are interested please apply now with your current CV and 2 contactable referees.
- $18 - 20ph start rate.
- Possibility for full-time opportunities.
- Days and hours can be somewhat flexible if necessary but applicant is expected to be reliable in that they almost always show up when they say they will.
- Ensure Baxter product information material provided to customers has been approved by Marketing and / or Medical Affairs.
- What you will be doing:
- Reach Truck Driving experience and a current valid NZ Reach license.
- Experienced Reach Truck Driver WANTED for work at a busy Distribution Centre in Rosedale,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.