jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
- This wait staff role will be 10 to 20 hours per week (or more for the right person).
- Must have a great understanding of customer service!
- You’re the one who makes it all happen.
- The stock is ready to sell and customers are ready to be thrilled because you’ve made our shelves look brilliant –…
- “We’re looking for people who are passionate about helping Kiwis to live better every day – that means making a difference for our customers, our business and…
Auckland City, Auckland
- Although previous experience in a pick/pack operation is preferred, training will be provided to candidates who exhibit the right characteristics - particularly…
- Copthorne Auckland City has an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Receptionist to join the existing Front Office Team in a part-time…
- L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this…
- Flexible working including flexible start and finish times to suit your lifestyle.
- These Officers are the first point of contact for parking issues and customer…
- Hours: late night Thursday and a Saturday 9 hours per week but increased hours over the Christmas Period.
- You will have a passion for fashion, exceptional sales…
- Work type: Casual, Part Time.
- Categories: Chef / Chef Manager / Cook, Food & Beverage, Functions & Events.
- Be a part of the team who will deliver hospitality…
- On the job training provided.
- As one of New Zealand's leading senior healthcare providers in the industry, Oceania Group has over 40 aged care facilities across…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.