jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
You refined by:
Epsom, 1023 (undo)
- Previous reception and general accounting experience are preferred, but if you have a positive attitude and willingness to learn we’d love to hear from you.
- If you meet the above requirements, are flexible with shift options and enjoy a busy team environment - this may be the opportunity for you!
- Free barista coffee and discounts on our delicious offerings.
- Great company culture and working environment.
- Hands-on training and mentoring.
- General office administration and reception duties.
- Have a look at what our current employees have to say.
- Permanent Part Time, 24 hours per week (over 4 or 5…
- You must be prepared to do shift work (including weekends and nights) and have a very good health record.
- Applicants for this position must have New Zealand…
Epsom Girls' Grammar School
- We are seeking a motivated and organised sports co-ordinator to work as part of the busy Sport team that supports our students' involvement in the school sport…
- A current first aid certificate (minimum) and/or current life guard award (Training is available for suitable candidate).
- Hours may vary by negotiation.
- You will lead a small team of tutors and students who coach and run organised activities with our junior girls and ensure a safe, fun, learning environment.
- Applicants for this position must have New Zealand Residency or a valid New Zealand Work Visa.
- Elizabeth Knox Home and Hospital has a large and vibrant…
- Experienced swim instructor competent in teaching students from beginners through to classes that cover all four swimming strokes.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.