jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
You refined by:
Epsom, 1023 (undo)
- We are looking to recruit a Supervisor whose responsibilities will be to work closely with the House Managers and the Assistant Principal to maintain a safe and…
- You will need to ensure students are safe and supervised while in the House or out on an excursion - must be able to administer First Aid if required.
- Looking for a person who can form positive relationships with our students.
- This person will also contribute to the development of a learning environment in…
- We are passionate about bringing the right people into our award winning team, here's some more information about Isentia, the position and who we are looking…
- Permanent Full-time position | Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm | Based at Mercy Radiology in Epsom.
- Our awesome and hard-working Call Centre team is looking for…
Epsom Girls' Grammar School
- Epsom Girls Grammar School requires a permanent, full time science technician - 32.5 hours per week, term time only, with one week in each school holidays,…
- ✓ take her to activities if any, such as parks, music, dance or private tutor, vehicle provided;
- 3, first aid certificate preferable,.
- Be available to spread the part-time hours over 4 or 5 days.
- Part time – 22.5 hours per week (0.6FTE).
- The Communications and Marketing team, based within the…
- Re design a current website which needs updating and a refresh.
- Operated through Word Press - Tyrion.
- The website is up and running so you will mainly be just…
- This employer is looking for a student who knows a bit about trees and root systems to assess their wall!
- This employer has a wall which is potentially being…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.