jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
You refined by:
Epsom, Auckland (undo)
- This is a full-time role, working 40 hours a week over 4 days, so you'll have 3 days a week to do as you please!
- Free barista coffee & paid birthday leave.
- Provide a welcoming and professional reception service to all visitors entering our facilities.
- Previous experience in a Customer Service role, experience in…
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- You will have a strong connection to Māori communities and can demonstrate an understanding of and have experience in delivering high quality academic outcomes…
- The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students in a safe, inclusive…
- Our daughter has epilepsy and you may be put in a situation where you'll have to administer emergency medication (rectum diazepam), so candidates MUST hold a…
- We can offer flexible working days and hours to the right candidate.
- We require our teachers to be able to swim 400m minimum and be confident assisting students…
- We are looking for hard working students who don't mind physical work, and can enjoy working with a team or around 11 people.
- There is plenty of work here and I can be flexible on hours.
- I am looking for one to two honest /hard workers who are motivated to do a great job.
- Lessons must be appropriate for ESOL students aged 5-7 years old .
- We are looking for an English tutor to teach a class on Monday from 3.45 to 5.45pm in Epsom,…
Be the first to see new jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.