jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
- This is a Christmas Casual postion Flexible availability is required – including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Maintaining personal and productivity goals.
- You are friendly, a bit of a perfectionist, flexible, enthusiastic and genuinely driven to get the best outcome for our customers.
- Eyeing up a particular pair?
- Want to get paid to have FUN at work?
- Looking for a CAREER in the food industry?
- Do you absolutely LOVE Mexican food?
- People are our Secret Ingredient.
- You must be a New Zealand citizen, resident or hold a visa that allows you to work in New Zealand to apply for this job.
- The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- The best damn full and part timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a time.
- Keeping up to date with current and new products in our range.
- A vibrant, team oriented culture where we embrace and encourage new ideas.
- A clear understanding of excel formulas.
- This employer is looking for someone to work as an accounts processor at their Henderson office.
- Applicants must be over the age of 18.
- We are looking for a confident, experienced 3IC to help.
- You must be ambitious, self-motivated, organised, a great eye…
- Current Clean Driver’s licence and ability to drive manual vehicles.
- We are currently seeking a Fixed Term Full Time Driver Assistant to help with the delivery…
- There is the potential to earn lots of money, working flexible rostered hours.
- No experience in sales is necessary as full training (2 days paid) will be given…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.