jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
- As one of New Zealand's leading retailers, with supermarkets in over 186 communities;
- Serving over 2.7 million customers every week, we are committed to…
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- This is a rare opportunity for a true customer service orientated lounge…
- Days are negotiable, we would ideally like someone who has flexible availability during the week.
- Kitchen hand without experience needed.
- This is a fixed-term role finishing in April 2020 but with the possibility to go permanent for the right person.
- Do you fit the bill?
- Full training provided to help you achieve your goals & reach your potential.
- A vibrant, positive, collaborative approach will fit well into our team here.
- Strong communication skills (verbal English).
- Come and grow your world with T&G!
- We are fresh food lovers who constantly strive to grow our world by maintaining…
- A current FGC Safe-in-Store Pass.
- For over 100 years we have been working with the world's leading brands, providing marketing and selling solutions to our…
- They will also have an excellent command of the English language and be computer literate.
- Preferably, you will have a full and clean driver's licence and a…
- You must hold a full and current NZ driver’s licence with the ability to drive both manual and automatic vehicles.
- What is this role all about?
- Our client is a leader in the supply chain and logistics market.
- Due to internal promotions they are looking to add another experienced HR advisor to their…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.