jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
- Collaboration will be second nature for you and you'll have a 'can do' attitude to meet current and future major maintenance needs while achieving quality goals…
- A current fork hoist licence.
- This role would suit a diligent and flexible individual with excellent communications skills, and someone who is confident working…
- Our business is looking for two confident people to visit selected properties in South and West Auckland to find out if the properties are for sale or not.
- A valid smartphone – running iOS 10+ or higher, or Android 5+ (Don’t have one?
- Geneva Healthcare is renowned for being one of the leading Healthcare providers…
- Experience in international freight forwarding in any areas of the industry as training will be provided.
- The company: A large global freight forwarding company…
- This is a full time position, a minimum of 40 hours, Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 4.30pm but you need to flexible to work extra hours and weekends as required.
- A Bachelor in Mātauranga Māori (Level 7) or higher or; A written endorsement from a Māori organisation and / or recognised kaumātua confirming an advanced…
- The centre works on a rostersed basis, this means that you will have to be flexible to work both opening and closing shifts.
Danone Nutricia NZ Ltd
$55,000 a year
- The facilities team supports the running of our flagship manufacturing and warehouse site in Auckland reporting in to the Facilities Manager.
Walter & Wild
- At Walter & Wild, we want our people to be flexible and highly-skilled.
- We believe in being fiercely independent and doing what we feel is right and sometimes…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.