jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
You refined by:
Mount Roskill, Auckland (undo)
- Working times tend to be Mon - Fri 8am - 4:30pm (no weekends!) but we can be a bit flexible around times.
- The ability to communicate with people from multiple…
- This employer is looking for a hardworking student who ideally is in their last year of study or has recently graduated from a Business or Marketing…
- You’ll be customer focussed and be able to drive change at all levels through influence and consulting with the right people at the right time.
- Is experienced in operating as a trusted advisor to senior management, influencing decision making and business outcomes.
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- The focus for the fixed term opportunity is executing and driving the strategy into the business, letting customers know about our progress, and most…
- Experience in operating as a trusted advisor to the senior leadership team, influencing decision-making or business outcomes.
- What you're responsible for.
- Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand's leading retailers by joining our fantastic Warehouse team!
- What is it like working as a Warehouse Storeperson…
- Would suit an individual who is either wanting to get back into the work force , or a current Uni student with a flexible timetable .
- To help us achieve world – class service, we focus on always having the right product, at the right place, at the right time for the right cost.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.