jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
Sime Darby Motors
- To ensure your success in the role you will have current and a successful track record in the adoption of digital strategies.
- What will you be doing?
- 4 day working week for the right candidate.
- Adult education certificate or Training delivery qualification and/or experience.
- World-class skills for industry.
- Organised, flexible and adaptable to changing conditions.
- Reporting into the Head of Property and based in Newmarket, this newly created Property Administrator…
- We looking for someone to deliver school lunches to school from the production base to the schools.
- This is for a primary schools around Newmarket and Epson…
- We offer a range of flexible working options that help you be your best, wherever you're based.
- Be a trusted partner for clients by demonstrating an…
The Web Company
- An opportunity has arisen for a talented sales professional to join our 20 plus effective and growing team.
- This is a hunter role that will see you selling our…
- The end-to-end service we offer means customers can rely on us to ensure they walk out with the right product for them – through live demonstrations, the…
- There is the potential to earn lots of money, working flexible rostered hours.
- No experience in sales is necessary as full training (two days paid) will be…
Sime Darby Motors
- The successful candidate will also require excellent communication skills and a full, clean drivers licence.
- This is a temporary role for an estimated 3 months…
- Organise, plan and coordinate treatment plants' community liaison meetings and Mana Whenua meetings.
- We are looking for an experienced Coordinator to join our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.