jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
- This school has been in operation for over a century and draws from a wide cross-section of the community.
- Enjoy making a difference for ākonga/learners.
- If you are customer focused with a good eye for detail and an interest in loss prevention then we have the right role for you.
- In this role you will be:
- We have an excellent opportunity available within a childcare centre based in Papakura for an experienced Centre Manager.
- What They Are Looking For.
- Current counterbalance fork hoist licence.
- The Senior Store Person is responsible for effective and efficient support to stocktakes, despatches and receipts of…
- A Liquor Managers Licence will be good if you already have one, if you don't we can cover the costs of going about acquiring one.
- Forklift and Class 2 licence endorsements are desirable.
- CARTERS is a unique New Zealand owned and operated business and we've helped build the country for over…
- For a confidential chat, call Samantha on 093097572 or email me email@example.com.
- Join a company where we invest in ongoing development in a workplace where…
- CARTERS is a unique New Zealand owned and operated business and we've helped build the country for over 150 years.
- Work with us and not for us.
$17.70 an hour
- A Domino's Driver is often the only point of contact our customer's have with the store.
- Therefore they must have great customer service skills and a safe…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.