jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
You refined by:
Penrose, Auckland (undo)
- There could be longer hours if we have higher volumes of concrete which is the case over the summer months.
- The factory team is involved in demoulding concrete…
- An understanding of what an outstanding retail environment is and how to deliver this.
- Technology is the future of everything!
- What's in it for you?
- You enjoy delivering a super service to customers and have a solid understanding of SAP.
- Remember the last time you opened a bottle of champagne, a cold beer…
- This is a pivitol role within the business, managing front Reception, welcoming visiting members and administration support.
- Hold a current driver’s licence.
- If you are looking for an exciting role, with flexible hours and independence, then look no further!
- Have a strong work ethic.
- Basically you will be doing a bit of this and a bit of that so a flexible attitude will be the key to your success.
- A ‘true’ team player with a can-do attitude.
- Remember the last time you opened a bottle of champagne, a cold beer after a hard day’s work or a bottle of sparkling water to quench the thirst, well it was…
- Applicants must have a basic understanding of computers and a current NZ restricted or full driver's licence (or overseas equivalent), with ability to…
OI New Zealand
- Have a flexible and mature work ethic and a desire to achieve personal and company goals.
- 2 x 12 hour day shifts, 2 x 12 hour night shifts then 4 days off which…
- Our client is one of New Zealand’s largest providers of home-based health, disability and rehabilitation services with 30 locations throughout the country.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.