jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
You refined by:
- Our current nanny is sadly moving overseas on Dec 10th!
- You will need to have a car and your full drivers license to take the children to activities as well as…
- A car is not essential for all the days in the afternoons or mornings so therefore please apply as we can be flexible and we are open to your taking an Uber for…
- We are looking for someone who loves crafts, riding bikes, playgrounds, and hide and seek to look after our two kids who are 3 and 5.
- Nanny would need to have own car and full drivers licence.
- 2:00 - 5:30/6pm two days per week.
- Family wanting a nanny 2 afternoons per week, 2 pm - 5:30/6pm to…
- It is also beneficial to have a valid and current first aid certificate.
- Car seat can be provided but bonus if you have one!
- The general duties of the role are:
- We are looking for someone to come in Monday to Friday, 2.30 to 5.30pm during school term, pick up the kids (7 and 11 years old) from school and supervise them…
- Mumis easy going and flexible and looking for someone who is the same.
- Pick-up the 9 year old from Victoria Ave school.
- Home is a 5min walk from school;
Te Atatu Peninsula, Auckland
- Clean record and drivers licence required – car will be provided by family.
- TEMP NANNY 4 days a week, 7.30 - 4.30, flexible about which 4 days 13th Jan - 7th…
- Our three year old is in kindy two days and the role includes pick up and drop of for our 5 year old son from our local school.
- You'll be taking them to after school activities two days a week, making dinner, bath and getting the kids ready for bed.
- Bayfield school pick up, Herne Bay.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.