jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
- Our current nanny has been with us for one year and has found employment in her chosen career.
- Some general housework will be needed - tidying, putting the…
- Ideally this role is for someone who lives in Eastern Bays and has a drivers licence.
- Our full time nanny we've had for 3 years is off to study, so we are…
- We would love for the right person to stay with us for the whole of 2020.
- We are a family of 4 - two girls currently 3.5yrs and 6.5yrs.
- We’re a flexible family and would love to meet someone who can commit to a minimum of six months.
- Reliable, mature and experienced person wanted with full clean…
- Nanny required to care for three children aged 7 (boy), 5 (girl), and 5 (girl) on Tuesdays from 2pm to 6pm and Thursdays from 2pm to 6pm.
- A Chinese speaking nanny is required to look after two girls after school, 1 is 7 year old and 1 is 5 year old.
- We would preferably be looking for a female.
- Have a clean, Full, NZ driver's licence and your own vehicle.
- I am looking for a nanny that has patience and empathy, and also has the ability to ensure…
- Monday to Saturday, flexible time and sometimes night babysitting - 40 hours a week.
- We have a lovely family coming back to live in Auckland and are looking for…
- Nanny would need to have own car and full drivers licence.
- 2:00 - 5:30/6pm two days per week.
- Family wanting a nanny 2 afternoons per week, 2 pm - 5:30/6pm to…
Mission Bay, Auckland
- Tues 2-6pm and Thurs 2-6pm.
- Nanny required to care for three children aged B7, G5, and G5.
- Driving the children home or taking to activities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.