jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
You refined by:
- Ideally this role is for someone who lives in Eastern Bays and has a drivers licence.
- Our full time nanny we've had for 3 years is off to study, so we are…
- Must have full licence and own car.
- 30-35 hours over Wed-Fri, starting 7 am.
- Family are looking for an experienced (5+ years) nanny for B10 months.
- We would love for the right person to stay with us for the whole of 2020.
- We are a family of 4 - two girls currently 3.5yrs and 6.5yrs.
- Nanny required to care for three children aged 7 (boy), 5 (girl), and 5 (girl) on Tuesdays from 2pm to 6pm and Thursdays from 2pm to 6pm.
- We’re a flexible family and would love to meet someone who can commit to a minimum of six months.
- Reliable, mature and experienced person wanted with full clean…
- Have a clean, Full, NZ driver's licence and your own vehicle.
- I am looking for a nanny that has patience and empathy, and also has the ability to ensure…
- Our current nanny is sadly moving overseas on Dec 10th!
- You will need to have a car and your full drivers license to take the children to activities as well as…
- Monday to Saturday, flexible time and sometimes night babysitting - 40 hours a week.
- We have a lovely family coming back to live in Auckland and are looking for…
- Monday 7am - 9am & 2 - 7pm, Tues & Thurs 2 - 7 pm, Friday 7 - 9am & 2-7pm.
- Lovely family require a nanny to care for their G4.
- Between 16th December - 8th Ja.
- A car is not essential for all the days in the afternoons or mornings so therefore please apply as we can be flexible and we are open to your taking an Uber for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.