jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
- Nanny would need to have own car and full drivers licence.
- 2:00 - 5:30/6pm two days per week.
- Family wanting a nanny 2 afternoons per week, 2 pm - 5:30/6pm to…
- Our current nanny is sadly moving overseas on Dec 10th!
- You will need to have a car and your full drivers license to take the children to activities as well as…
- Must have full licence and own car.
- 30-35 hours over Wed-Fri, starting 7 am.
- Family are looking for an experienced (5+ years) nanny for B10 months.
- Mumis easy going and flexible and looking for someone who is the same.
- Pick-up the 9 year old from Victoria Ave school.
- Home is a 5min walk from school;
- Full drivers licence and own vehicle required.
- 3 days per week after school - 2.30pm - 5.30pm (Flexi on which 3 x days).
- Nanny required to care for G7 and B5.
Manukau City, Auckland
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 8am - 1pm.
- $23 p/h (activities and activity milage reimbursed).
- Family are looking for a nanny to take care of two happy, active…
- The family are looking for a flexible, experienced nanny to join the family long term.
- Full drivers licence and own reliable vehicle required.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 12:45 - 6.30pm (appox).
- $20- $25 per hour.
- Nanny required to care for three boys aged B4, B1 and B7 months.
- Solid baby experience and current first aid cert a must.
- Candidate must have a clean drivers licence and own car.
- Tuesday and Friday 7am-6pm.
- Nanny needs full NZ drivers license, own reliable vehicle and current First Aid Certificate.
- Wed, Thur, Friday 7am-9am.
- $20-28/hour dependent on qualifications.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.