jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
You refined by:
- Mumis easy going and flexible and looking for someone who is the same.
- Pick-up the 9 year old from Victoria Ave school.
- Home is a 5min walk from school;
One Tree Hill, Auckland
- Nanny needs full, clean driver's licence and own reliable vehicle.
- Nanny's duties will include daily school pick up, prep dinner, take to after school…
- The family are looking for a flexible, experienced nanny to join the family long term.
- Full drivers licence and own reliable vehicle required.
- Wait for the right person.
- Monday or Tuesday, either morning or afternoon for 2-3 hours + the occasional weekend babysitting.
- CPR + first aid certificate also required.
- Making dinner for the children, so ideally someone who enjoys cooking.
- $21-$25 per hour depending on experience.
- $25+ for the right nanny.
- Hourly rate: $25+ for the right nanny.
- Nanny needs to have a full, clean driver's licence, as you will be required to pick up the two…
- 2.30pm-6.30pm (16 hours minimum per week) more hours for the right candidate.
- Family looking for a nanny to care for two children B2 & G5 on a part time basis.
- Monday to Thursday, 3.30pm - 8.30pm.
- Nanny required for B2 and G0.
- Days/hours: Monday-Thursday 3:30pm - 8:30pm.
East Tamaki, Auckland
- Pick up G5 & B7 from school.
- Nanny needs full clean license & own reliable vehicle.
- Full, clean driver's licence and own reliable vehicle an advantage.
- Nanny required for G6 and B4 on Saturdays for 7 months.
- Keeping them away from screens.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.