jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
Grey Lynn, Auckland
- Mon-Thurs 4-6:30 (3-6:30 from May).
- Mothers support role for a lovely family with B4 & new born baby.
- Pick up B4 from daycare in Pt Chev & school in grey Lynn…
- 15-20 hours per week, flexible hours.
- 15-20 hours per week, flexible hours to suit your schedule.
- Potential for an increase of hours for right candidate.
- Role is for both mornings & afternoons but would consider just afternoons or mornings - and also flexible to offer just some of the days.
- 3/4 days from 3.30 to 6.30.
- Up to $25/hr.
- Nanny needed for B2 and G1.
- 3-4 days per week from 3.30pm to 6.30pm.
Mount Albert, Auckland
- Nanny needs full, clean driver's licence and own reliable vehicle.
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday approx 13 hours per week.
- $25 per hour + expenses.
Te Atatu Peninsula, Auckland
- Nanny needed for G8 and B5.
- Pick up the two children from the school in the family's street and walk them back to the family home.
New Windsor, Auckland
- Nanny needs a full, clean driver's licence and own reliable vehicle.
- Nanny required for B5 and G5.
- Duties include picking up the children from school, drawing…
Mount Roskill, Auckland
- 2 days per week, 4 hours per day 3 - 7pm -flexible on days for right candidate.
- Mothers -help and some sole -charge care for G4, and B 7 1/2 months 2 days per…
- Nanny needs full, clean driver's licence, car provided.
- 40 hours, 4 days per week (flexible which 4 days).
- $25 per hour - negotiable.
- Mon-Thurs 3-6pm + extra hours available for right candidate.
- Monday - Thursday 3pm-6pm, more hours available for right candidate (e.g. housekeeping, morning…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.