jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
- Ideally this role is for someone who lives in Eastern Bays and has a drivers licence.
- Our full time nanny we've had for 3 years is off to study, so we are…
- Our current nanny has been with us for one year and has found employment in her chosen career.
- Some general housework will be needed - tidying, putting the…
- We’re a flexible family and would love to meet someone who can commit to a minimum of six months.
- Reliable, mature and experienced person wanted with full clean…
- Nanny required to care for three children aged 7 (boy), 5 (girl), and 5 (girl) on Tuesdays from 2pm to 6pm and Thursdays from 2pm to 6pm.
- A Chinese speaking nanny is required to look after two girls after school, 1 is 7 year old and 1 is 5 year old.
- We would preferably be looking for a female.
- A car is not essential for all the days in the afternoons or mornings so therefore please apply as we can be flexible and we are open to your taking an Uber for…
- Have a clean, Full, NZ driver's licence and your own vehicle.
- I am looking for a nanny that has patience and empathy, and also has the ability to ensure…
- Our current nanny is sadly moving overseas on Dec 10th!
- You will need to have a car and your full drivers license to take the children to activities as well as…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.