jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
- We would love for the right person to stay with us for the whole of 2020.
- We are a family of 4 - two girls currently 3.5yrs and 6.5yrs.
- Have a clean, Full, NZ driver's licence and your own vehicle.
- I am looking for a nanny that has patience and empathy, and also has the ability to ensure…
- A car is not essential for all the days in the afternoons or mornings so therefore please apply as we can be flexible and we are open to your taking an Uber for…
- We are looking for someone who loves crafts, riding bikes, playgrounds, and hide and seek to look after our two kids who are 3 and 5.
- It is also beneficial to have a valid and current first aid certificate.
- Car seat can be provided but bonus if you have one!
- The general duties of the role are:
- Two girls to look after, 2 years old and 8 years old.
- Hours are flexible, but approx.
- Looking for a nanny to look after 2 girls after school/daycare in Mount…
- We are looking for someone to come in Monday to Friday, 2.30 to 5.30pm during school term, pick up the kids (7 and 11 years old) from school and supervise them…
- You'll be taking them to after school activities two days a week, making dinner, bath and getting the kids ready for bed.
- Bayfield school pick up, Herne Bay.
- Our three year old is in kindy two days and the role includes pick up and drop of for our 5 year old son from our local school.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.