jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
- The nanny can use my car to take kids to activities etc and to drop them at their grandparents’ house on non-school days, because of this you must have a full…
- Pick up 4 year old at 2.30pm from Kindergarten.
- Pick up 2 year old before 3pm from daycare.
- Wait at home for 6 year old to walk home from school (we live next…
- In addition to childcare tasks, you will be required to do some basic household chores - heating up dinner, tidying, hanging out washing and other tasks as…
- Must have full drivers licence.
- They do after school activities so you will need a full drivers licence and access to a car.
- Drive to after school activities.
- Hours are Monday to Thursday 2.45pm to 6.00pm , though we can be flexible if this doesn't suit with class schedule or you are after more hours.
- The employer is looking for a before and after school nanny for 3 school-aged girls (one 13 year old and 9 year old twins) Monday to Thursday .
- You will be making lunch in the morning, driving him to school, and essentially just hanging out with him.
- We are looking for a part time nanny who’s experienced and energetic to look after our soon to be 3 year old girl and 6 year old boy.
Te Atatu Peninsula, Auckland
- Our children are a boy (7 years old) and girl (5 years old).
- This will be after school (3-5 pm) Mon-Weds , also 1 day per week during the school holidays …
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.