jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
Te Atatu, Auckland
- There will be a few days hand-over with the current nanny going on maternity leave.
- Monday-Friday, approx 20 hours (flexible).
- Cooking and serving My Food Bag.
- Be flexible and trustworthy, common sense and consideration are essential.
- Nanny needs full, clean driver's licence,.
- 4 days (TBC), 8am-5:30pm.
- Nanny needs full, clean driver's licence.
- $200-250 a week.
- Full time nanny needed for B4 months.
- Looking after B4 months, feeding, changing nappies and bathing.
- Mon-Thurs 3-6pm + extra hours available for right candidate.
- Monday - Thursday 3pm-6pm, more hours available for right candidate (e.g. housekeeping, morning…
Auckland City, Auckland
- Live-in nanny required for school drop off and pick up for our 5yr old and 3yr old.
- Care of our 16 month 3 days a week min while older children at school.
Grey Lynn, Auckland
- A current first aid certificate, clean drivers licence and own vehicle are required.
- More hours would be available over school holidays/babysitting if the…
- Ongoing for the right person.
- Lovely nanny needed to help out with my 1 year old twin boys.
- 3.00-6.00pm, 3 days per week.
- $20 - 25 depending on experience.
- CPR + first aid certificate also required.
- Making dinner for the children, so ideally someone who enjoys cooking.
- $21-$25 per hour depending on experience.
- Nanny would need to have full licence and own reliable vehicle.
- Mon-Fri approx 25 hours per week 6:45 - 9:00 mornings, 3 - 6:30pm ish and a block midday to walk…
- Nanny needs full, clean driver's licence and own reliable vehicle.
- Monday 4:00-6:30pm, Tuesday-Thursday 3:00-6:00pm.
- Nanny needed for B9 and B6.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.