jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
- The right to work in NZ is essential.
- Those who have an understanding of Te Ao Maori and of working with Pasifika people.
- What does a Support Worker do?
- A current Full New Zealand driver's licence.
- Whānau can be multi-layered, flexible and dynamic just like our communities and the services we provide.
- A valid smartphone – running iOS 10+ or higher, or Android 5+ (Don’t have one?
- Support Worker | Point Chevalier.
- Personal Cares (grooming, dressing, showering).
- Have a reliable car and a full or restricted NZ driver’s licence.
- Do you enjoy working with a wide range of people?
- We want to hear from you, if you:
We have removed 13 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.