jobs in Sylvia Park, Auckland
Auckland City, Auckland
North Shore City, Auckland
Manukau City, Auckland
East Tamaki, Auckland
Mount Wellington, Auckland
Auckland CBD, Auckland
Mount Roskill, Auckland
- Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
- ANZ recognises the importance of flexible working, watch our Global Stories to see how ANZ aims to…
- Delivering pizzas and other products to customers.
- Providing quality customer service at the door.
- Driving safely at all times.
- For any queries, please call Hamish on (09)634 3790 quoting the reference number.
- Note that this position is for a fixed term to cover the maternity leave of a…
- We're super flexible and easy-going but need a motivated individual who will take initiative and get stuff done.
- If so, please read on!
- What we need from you.
- If this isn’t the right role for you, we’d also love for you to be part of our Talent Community so you can be the first in line to be considered when a new…
- I need someone good with kids can be Elsa from Frozen, for 3 hours play games and sing Frozen songs with kids.
- You will must have your own Elsa dress/costume.
- The number of hours and days is completely flexible to suit you !
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a student who wants a well-paid job that's super flexible.
- As the face of our Head Office and new Reception and Facilities Support Lead, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the function of Reception and related…
- A Little Bit About The Company.
- A creative company based in the heart of Ponsonby.
- They are relaxed, casual, fun and are looking for a temporary receptionist to…
- We are looking for a student studying to be a Florist or has previous experience working with flowers for our wedding.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.