jobs in Takanini, 2112
- You’ll have great time management skills, attention to detail and a love of tracking the numbers and making them meaningful for the instore teams.
- We are a little bit flexible on the hours to work around timetables, the role entails 7(minimum) - 16 hours per week for the right applicant.
- Staff meal provided per shift.
- Flexibility to work over a rotating roster including weekends and public holidays.
- Exceptional level of verbal communication.
- The hours are Monday to Friday 2.30-5.30pm , can be a little flexible.
- We are looking for someone to do the dishes and cleanup at the end of the bakery shift.
- We serve over 1.3 million customers every week in the most awesome little country in the world.
- Your understanding of key accounting will make your transition…
- Willing to travel and have occasional nights away.
- We are seeking someone who embraces our Core Values - Attitude is Everything.
- As a team member you will:
- Manage and run your rostered shift and lead team members.
- Manage all aspects shift operation - Food preparation, maintain standards,…
- The normal working hours for this position is 42 hours (working on a shift rotation of 4x 12-hour shifts with a rotating pattern of days and nights) however to…
- Because of this, you will be required to work nights as well as during the day.
- Be flexible with your availability.
- To apply for this position you must:
Auckland Airport, Auckland
- To apply for this role you must hold the right to work in New Zealand or be eligible to obtain it – click here to find out more about work visa eligibility and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.