jobs in Takanini, 2112
- There will be alternating shifts with about 15 hours total over a fortnight although there will be opportunities to cover.
- Keeping the store neat and tidy.
- For students seeking additional hours, weekday shifts may also be available.
- We provide excellent flexible hours, with the ability to work around your schedule.
- Duties include: serving customers, making coffee (we'll teach you), taking payments & cleaning.
- Have your cake and eat it too!
- Daily tasks include Point of Sale, food presentation, grilling and general duties and training will be provided.
- Personal skills and attributes required.
- Keeping up to date with the latest technology to assist customers to find the right product for them.
- For this reason, anyone on a work visa must have at least…
- We are on the hunt for an administrative ‘superstar’, who can roll with the punches and move with pace, all while making sure our salespeople, business owner…
- This busy restaurant requires wait staff!
- Your tasks and duties will be:
- Setting up and clearing tables.
- Shifts are rostered and can be negotiated.
- We are on Mt Eden Road right by a bus stop.
- We are closed public holidays and over Christmas/new years.
- We are a retail store specialising in cakes.
- With over 40 branches nationwide, and over 860 employees, our company is one of New Zealand’s largest and most successful waste services providers.
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- We are a successful and widely respected Japanese food importer and distributor located in Mt. Wellington, Auckland.
- A Suitable Person for the Position:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.