You refined by:
Epsom, Auckland (undo)
- This is a full-time role, working 40 hours a week over 4 days, so you'll have 3 days a week to do as you please!
- Free barista coffee & paid birthday leave.
- You will have a strong connection to Māori communities and can demonstrate an understanding of and have experience in delivering high quality academic outcomes…
- Provide a welcoming and professional reception service to all visitors entering our facilities.
- Previous experience in a Customer Service role, experience in…
- The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students in a safe, inclusive…
- Our daughter has epilepsy and you may be put in a situation where you'll have to administer emergency medication (rectum diazepam), so candidates MUST hold a…
- We are looking for hard working students who don't mind physical work, and can enjoy working with a team or around 11 people.
- A level 4 Healthcare Assistant Certificate (highly desirable).
- Management of equipment, making up patient files, supporting room setup and other tasks as…
- We can offer flexible working days and hours to the right candidate.
- We require our teachers to be able to swim 400m minimum and be confident assisting students…
- Experienced swim instructor competent in teaching students from beginners through to classes that cover all four swimming strokes.
- Coaching workshops will be provided free to Diocesan School for Girls Coaches commencing with the Community Coaching Award Level 1 facilitated by Auckland…
Be the first to see new jobs in Takanini, 2112
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.