jobs in Takanini, 2112
- You must be flexible; willing to work late nights and weekends whilst having a bit of fun on the shop floor!
- I'm looking at you!
- Have a CAN-DO attitude!
- Willing to travel and have occasional nights away.
- A Registered Nurse (with current registration).
- Our Health Consultant's deliver a range of programmes in the…
- By ‘Barista’ - what we really mean is that you have proven cafe experience making espresso coffee to a consistently high standard , LOVE improving your coffee…
Tonkin + Taylor
- The nature of the work means that you must be flexible with regard to work hours as early starts, late finishes, and night and weekend work may be required.
- Must have a valid drivers licence and preferably a car too.
- No experience needed as full training is provided.
- Independent living and social skills, e.g. handling money, learning the bus route and making friends.
- Community access, e.g. shopping, joining clubs and teams,…
- We're about giving opportunities to people with the right attitude, drive and team fit.
- One way we work to inspire others is via our charity, The Young Hearts…
- We're looking for someone switched on and eager to join this stable, family owned business as an Operations Assistant.
- Make a move and apply today!
- The employer has advised there is potential for the occasional all day care in the school holidays for the right candidate.
- The ideal candidate for this role:
- CARTERS is a unique New Zealand owned and operated business and we've helped build the country for over 150 years.
- Work with us and not for us.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.