jobs in Takanini, 2112
Auckland Kindergarten Association
- You must have the legal right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this position.
- Excellent and supportive interpersonal communication skills - including…
- NZDF is an inclusive organisation that is open to flexible working arrangements and welcomes applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity,…
- Not only that, you'll be making friends and developing some seriously valuable career skills.
- We're looking for people who are interested in working as Team…
- We are on the hunt for an administrative ‘superstar’, who can roll with the punches and move with pace, all while making sure our salespeople, business owner…
- We operate a fast-paced retail environment rapidly expanding across the globe, but by the same token, we're all about a healthy, flexible work-life balance.
The Skills Organisation
South Auckland, Auckland
- Excellent scope for professional development!
- Our people make a difference at Skills International.
- Here you'll find smart, supportive, innovative individuals…
Manukau City, Auckland
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
- You will need a strong spoken command of the English language as you will be…
- Daily tasks include Point of Sale, food presentation, grilling and general duties and training will be provided.
- Personal skills and attributes required.
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- Are you ready to join our team at our Peter Alexander store, Sylvia Park as a Full Time Sales Assistant?
- *The hours required for this role are Monday 10 - 7,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.