jobs in Te Aroha, 3320
- Is cooking for others your passion?
- Use your empathy for people to make a difference.
- Connect to others through care and compassion.
- You are a person who has:
- Are you looking to get into work immediately?
- If you have practical skills and you are physically fit, we are looking for workers to join us for roles across a…
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- Have a current CV and at least 2 work references and able to pass a drug test.
- No experience required, we can train you to become a Traffic Controller and help…
- Holiday pay, Sick pay, ACC & Kiwisaver over & above your pay rate.
- AWF has opportunities with a local Waihi company that really values their employees.
Hauraki District Council
- The successful applicant will need to be computer literate with a "get it right first time" approach.
- If you have a positive can-do attitude and attributes that…
- Interest and understanding of the current tech market.
- The end-to-end service we offer means customers can rely on us to ensure they walk out with the right…
- Full clean Class 1 driver's licence.
- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Traffic Controller to work on New Zealand's largest SAFE ROADS project.
- This role will require professional courage to stand up for what is right, whilst building strong, positive and lasting relationships with key stakeholders and…
- Work on uplifting Fonterra’s health and safety capabilities.
- Showcase your technical health and safety expertise.
- What you’ll bring and develop.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.